When I log into WinXP I get a blue screen with a message that says Warning! Spyware detected on this computer! Install antivirus or antispyware program. It doesn’t let me get to the desktop. It doesn’t let me into Safe Mode. I can boot from a live linux cd and access the internet, but can’t find any virus scan that will work this way. Any ideas? And I also tried a repair install of XP, that didn’t work either.
- My OS crashed..how can I reload my itunes?
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?