I am a complete Linux Newb, I have little experience with linux, but I’m fed up with microsoft and proprietary software. I have a Sabayon Live CD, but is it worth installing the full 3.9GB version on my laptop? It has all the drivers I need, including the wireless card and touch pad drivers, so I won’t have to install them.
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?