My Sony Vaio runs the CD well. So does my dad’s Dell Inspiron. However, my Toshiba Tecra won’t. Instead of going to the screen on boot-up, it continued to run the Windows XP boot up. The ISO was the official one, and I used the official ISO recorder. I made another CD, and its the same problem. My laptop has had issues with many computer games, specifically the classic NVIDEA display problem, but it seems that is unlikely. Maybe it could be caused from interferrence from an ISO mounter. Do I need to set my computer to read the CD before it boots?
- My OS crashed..how can I reload my itunes?
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?