i am currently running linux ubuntu 7.10. i just installed it with a live cd. i have a lg cd driver. i am trying to burn a couple of iso to some blank cd’s but they wont show up and when i put a identical disk in with music or files the computer understands it. can somebody tell me what is causing this and how to fix the problem?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?