i’m looking for someone who knows what they are doing and is willing to help me with my installation. i’m very interested in linux and currently have ubuntu running but want to add some of that sheen that beryl and compiz give it. I’d mainly want to chat with the person via email or messaging to be taught linux off of an expert. Online tutorials are not really my thing. Thanks to anyone who considers this and double thanks to the person who wants to do it. Like a digital pen pal thing in a non gay way!! Thanks.
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?