I’m trying to run Linux Mint Helena(8) in my Windows XP (Service Pack 3) Operating System. I’ve installed VirtualBox and have created the Linux OS machine in the program, but I’m trying to put in the settings. So I’m trying to retrieve/mount the iso image from a Live CD my friend gave to me, but a iso image can not be found. The CD works, since I can boot Linux from it, but I can’t find the iso image. What should I do?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?