My harddisk has a bad sector and I burned Gnome linuxliveOS cd. It hangs on the bootscreen and won’t boot at all? Puppy linux won’t boot at all. Is there any live cd that I can boot with a corrupt harddrive disk? Can I boot anything without a harddisk? thanks.
Computer is Dell C600 no installation cds and already tried recovery cd,
I already have the ultimate boot cd but I have not run disk check before. Which task under the disk options repairs the bad sector? My windows installation is on the D:/ partition ( it moved from C:/)
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?