So I have the newest version of Ubuntu and I run it from a live cd. My internet is fine when I run Windows but for some reason, it won’t work on Linux. When I try to open administration settings and things like that, it says I’m not authorized to do that. I was told that if I got a router (right now I’m connecting from my PC to the wall) the internet would work just fine. However, I just found that all of my routers are being used and I’m too lazy to buy a new one at the moment. So how can i get the internet to work without getting a router?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?