i downloaded a live image of fedora 9 from their website and burned the image to a cd. i booted off of the cd and linux went through a lot of tests and whatnot. well now i have a local host login. i never set a username and password. i tried my windows password and random words. is there a default password or a way around this? thanks!!
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?