I have windows xp preinstalled on my dell laptop in disc ‘c’,I have enough space on my disc ‘d’ and want to install linux there,so how can I do it? Do I need to partition? Is it automatically gonna be installed there (on disc ‘d’) when I boot with Ubuntu live cd? Am I going to lose my data and files on disc ‘c’ and ‘e’ if I install ubuntu this way?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?