i built a computer with a pentium d dual core 3.2 ghz 250gb western digital hdd dvd burner and a gig of ram. i bought windows xp home edition and when i boot from the cd to install it it goes to the black screen then the blues wndows setup screen and loads things at the bottom. but sometimes it will stop and just stay there forever sometimes it wont even get to the blue screen, i noe its no the dvd drive because i’ve tried drives from other computers i know work and it does the same thing. also i tried a linux live cd and that worked fine. icalled microsoft but they said since it was OEM ineeded to pay $35 for them to help me.
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?