In ipodlinux, it creates a partition that you can’t access through windows without the help of certain programs. My question is: if I erased my entire harddrive and installed linux on it, would I be able to go back to windows? Or would it not be able to format the harddrive t install windows on it?
I don’t want to dual boot. Let’s say I got a ubuntu cd, formatted the hard disk into whatever format linux uses, and installed ubuntu. Then I changed my mind and wanted to go back to xp. If I booted from an xp cd, would it be able to format the hard disk back into fat32?
Srry, I made a mistake. NTFS, not fat32
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?