I was thinking about trying this. Trying to install a Linux Operating system to a 8 GB USB Memory. Will it work? I want to Boot from a CD rom and then install to the USB Memory. I don’t like running a live CD all the time and I think it will be much faster and will also free up my CD rom. It would also be great because if it worked I could also get upgrades wear as a Live CD is limited to certain things.
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?