i am sort of new in Linux world. i have download Ubuntu 7.10 desktop edition. now i want to boot that from cd. and i want to use internet when i am in Linux os. but i don’t want remove win xp from my pc which i have right now. i also do not want to separate my hard drive. is it possible to do that. or i have to separate my hard drive. and also, is Ubuntu 7.10 has beryl integrated. thnx
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?