So I’m trying to install Feedora on a computer. I have the Live cd, as well as the install dvd. I have tried both sometimes it will just go to a black screen when using the dvd. When I use the Live cd it goes to a white screen with reading that I am unable to read, its not code. I have tried redownloading the disc. Didn’t work. Please help. I know windows not linux, I am a Microsoft Networking Administrator.
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?