I have this really old HP Pavilion (7360). It has 72 or 75 mb of ram, 266mhz MMX processor, and a 5gig hard drive. I was thinking of a version of Ubuntu for it, but would it run too slow? I already tried DSL linux, with its 1x(something around that speed) CD drive the live CD didn’t run well. If there are other versions that would work good please tell me. P.S. I used to have 98 on it, but I was fooling around with DSL linux and deleted the windows partition.
Well I tried Xubuntu 6.06.1 and Slitaz and neither worked! Slitaz just stayed at a screen, and Xubuntu found errors and didn’t do any thing els.
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?