So I’m trying to install Feedora on a computer. I have the Live cd, as well as the install dvd. I have tried both sometimes it will just go to a black screen when using the dvd. When I use the Live cd it goes to a white screen with reading that I am unable to read, its not code. I have tried redownloading the disc. Didn’t work. Please help. I know windows not linux, I am a Microsoft Networking Administrator.
- Slaved Hard Drive Problem?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?