I used to look at Linux as a complete joke, but recently I have seen allot of people who used to use Windows XP and they now use Linux saying that it’s “superior”. I was wondering if I should upgrade to Linux or if I even can. I am currently running Windows XP Professional Edition. I am very unfamiliar with Linux and if someone could also explain how Linux operates (if it is more similar to Windows or Macintosh) and if I do upgrade then what version I should get. Once again I don’t even know if there are “versions” I am VERY foreign to Linux but am very interested and willing to learn about it.
- Slaved Hard Drive Problem?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?