I am trying to figure out if I can connect to the internet via Knoppix 5.1.1 live cd. Everything seems to boot just fine, and during bootup it says that eth0 and DHCP is detected. I tried to configure kwlan, but apparently I am doing it incorrectly or it isn’t possible. I am new to Knoppix and Linux and so I am not very sure. My network seems to show up in kwlan, I clicked the “Activate” button, but I cannot get online. I have no firewall. I am trying to connect with a Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN – Packet Scheduler Miniport. Any ideas?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?