I am using linux os (Kubuntu) and now it says my computer hard disk is full and cannot start. So i want to check the files and remove unnecessary files through command line. When i go to command show like this grub> so i try to see files by typing dir and etc. but not in work. Any body have an experience on this regard please help me, i am not familiar more on linux.
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?