Whenever I turn on my computer it says boot disk error insert system disk and I do then I run it and it loads up then I get the bsod(blue screen of death) and it says error can’t contue yada yada needs partmgr.sys file. So where fan I get that file? Whatfolder do I put it in? And why does it sometimes turn on with the windows xp cd inside and sometimes not? It’s really pissing me off. If I just download that file then I’ll put it in a flash drive run a live Linux cd and put it where it needs to be. Also if it has something to do with the system settings then idk. I haven’t changed anything,put more or take out RAM everything is just how it was b4. Also sometimes when the cd goes through it says drive not detected and it’s connected right I even checked.
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?