i downloaded a live image of fedora 9 from their website and burned the image to a cd. i booted off of the cd and linux went through a lot of tests and whatnot. well now i have a local host login. i never set a username and password. i tried my windows password and random words. is there a default password or a way around this? thanks!!
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?