*Ubuntu Can Be A Very Confusing OS for beginners, Please Do Not Hesitate To Ask For My Help* quesomanrulz.com – Hey Everyone, Quesomanrulz here. This is a video I made showing how to create an Ubuntu Live CD. For those who don’t know a Live CD it is a CD that you put in at the startup of your computer (not at the start of windows, right after you push the power button). This CD will then boot you into Ubuntu insted of Windows without making any permanent changes to your computer (meaning after you turn the computer off and pop out the disk the computer will be exactly the same). I actually have Ubuntu dual-booting on my system because I like it so much. Also, for those who don’t know what Ubuntu is It is a Linux distribution (probably the most popular) and is open source. The newest version which you will be downloading off of Ubuntu.com is Version 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex). Thanks for watching everyone and remember: Subscribe!!! Links: Ubuntu 8.10 Live CD ISO download: www.ubuntu.com Open Source ISO Burner: www.download.com Text Tutorial on How to Burn Iso’s with Open Source Programs (Including Infra Recorder): www.download.com
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?