Im running windows XP SP2, tried installing Linux on a separate partition on my HD, didnt like it, and re-installed XP. However I cant get rid of the partition I made for Linux, so now I only have about half of my HD to work with (the other half was for linux and it wont let use it when im running XP). How can I make it so i only have one partition on my HD, and i can use the whole thing instead of just half? Thanks!
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?