Okay first of all i would like to thank youfor clicking on my question…
- Well here is the thing…. i tried to install ubuntu on an external drive… didnt work well… so i shut down my external … and rebooted my system…. then on reboot an error showed up … error 21 and error 22 ( maybe linux errors)… and i could not get on windows…. what i did is that i placed teh live CD back into my system and partition my harddrive to run ubuntu and windows …. well it worked i dual booted with both … but when i tried to reformat Ubuntu’s partition and delete it so that i can use only windows … teh same error 22 appeared …. right now teh only was i can get to windows is by dual booting with linux …. and i dont want that… this laptop is 3 years old .. and ubuntu doesnt really run appropriately on this machine… how can i remove ubuntu and make windows act as my primary OS…. please help… any suggestions would be appretiated.. i tried their IRC help .. but no1 helped me
FOrmatting my windows .. partition is really not an option … thank you for your help
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.