I plan on purchasing a dell inspiron 1525 and want to put fedora 9 on it. I have a live cd for fedora. I want to know what the best way to remove the windows OS without removing any of the drivers I might need to run the laptop (ie. keyboard, disk drive and any other if they exist) and if by doing this I void the warranty. Im pretty sure that im not voiding the warranty because the warrentys general cover hardware issuese not software right? I don’t have this laptop in my possesion at this time.
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?