I’m Using Knoppix Linux and i want to write partitions on my A Data 2 Gb flash drive so that i can have a live cd on that drive. It is in FAT 32 format and the CFDISK program wont let me write partitions because it says Fatal Error: Bad primary Partition 0. Partition Begins with end-of-disk. My ultimate goal is to have linux on a pendrive to boot to other computers and the instructions i got tell me to write partitions.
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?