I just downloaded and burned the .iso image Ubuntu 6.0.6 also know as Daper drake and booted it off the live cd but it views very large, probably 800×600 or something. I can’t even install Ubuntu on my hard drive because I can’t even see the buttons to continue because of the resolution. How would I go about fixing this problem? Thanks in advance.
UPDATE: I tried going into System>Preferences>Resoultions and it only gave me the option 640×480. I have 512mb or memory.
- My OS crashed..how can I reload my itunes?
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?