hello i have one of those mirus computers with freespire 2.0 preinstalled i want to use a ubuntu 7.10 live cd but i cant get it to boot its the 200 dollar computer thanks
i dont want to install it just use it .i have the right dvd it works fine on my toshiba i just dont know what to do there no boot menu like on windows
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.