Whenever I turn on my computer it says boot disk error insert system disk and I do then I run it and it loads up then I get the bsod(blue screen of death) and it says error can’t contue yada yada needs partmgr.sys file. So where fan I get that file? Whatfolder do I put it in? And why does it sometimes turn on with the windows xp cd inside and sometimes not? It’s really pissing me off. If I just download that file then I’ll put it in a flash drive run a live Linux cd and put it where it needs to be. Also if it has something to do with the system settings then idk. I haven’t changed anything,put more or take out RAM everything is just how it was b4. Also sometimes when the cd goes through it says drive not detected and it’s connected right I even checked.
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?