In this video I show you how to easily clone a hard drive. to do this you’ll need a live ubuntu CD and a second hard drive. This can be used to clone any hard drive with any OS installed in it. The command is: sudo dd if=/dev/sda of=/dev/sdb bs=1024 where sda is the hd you are copying from and sdb is the hd you’re copying to. so make sure you change those according to your setup. **You do this while booted into an Ubuntu live cd** **make sure to backup all important data before doing this as a precaution in case something goes wrong.**
- My OS crashed..how can I reload my itunes?
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?