just tried out the live cd 64 bit version of ubuntu 8.04 I think it is,but anyways the os doesnt pick up my logitech rumble pad 2 and my mandriva spring 2008.1 does.id really like to use ubuntu if it was compatible with my controller.any ideas how i can configuare the controller?thanks
my controller is logitech,and in other words anti linux,they will provide absolutely no support for linux
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?