IT How to: Backup broken WindowsXP Computer with Linux LiveCD Terminal Commands used: sudo /bin/bash mkdir /media/disk1 mount -t ntfs-3g /dev/sda1 /media/disk1 -o force mount -t filesys device folder -o force You can repeat the mkdir with disk2 and change the device to the correct device and get access to the other drives.
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?