I’m trying to run Ark Linux to its fullest potential. I’ve been testing a lot of Live CDs lately and Ark Linux has been the best and the only one I actually could use properly. It uses KWifi and KDE stuff so if you know how to add a wifi card on Linux in general please please respond. That would be awesome!
Kwifi is something part of the KDE environment. KDE users please respond.
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?