My computer will not boot up windows xp. I was having problems with a few days before. It was turning off randomly. I tried to reinstall windows and the problem did not stop. Now i cant load up windows anymore. All i get is the logo that appears when i boot my computer up the the screen goes black. I have tried a live cd of linux and it works fine. What do I do to fix this.
I dont have an xp cd but a restore cd
- Slaved Hard Drive Problem?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?