i recently made a live cd of ubunitu Linux i have trird it out live from the cd i kinda like it.so you see any way i have an old dell windows 98 desk top i dont use it tho i have it in my game room just for my little bro to surf the internet i was wondering if there was a way i could install it on that computer also i didn’t try it on the windows 98 computer yet i used it on my windows vista laptop so that’s how i know i like it so can any one tell me how to put it on that windows 98
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?