Ok so I recently forayed into the wonderful world of Linux by making a live cd and installing it on an old computer (not dual booting). I installed it few problems (well actually lots of problems but that was due to a dead hard drive). After I installed and booted up from the (good) hard drive everything ran great. The only weird thing I noticed was that the graphics on the live cd were better than on the hard drive. The menus were small and everything looked a bit sharper. I would like to know why this is and if possible how to change it back.Thank you I love Ubuntu it boots up faster than my newer pc. ^^
- Slaved Hard Drive Problem?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?