Ok so i just got my Ubuntu 10.04 Desktop LTS in the mail. i am using the live cd so it is basically a dual boot. but when i get into ubuntu, it says for my ethernet and wireless that it is disconnected. One time when it booted, it said for the wireless that the device was not ready. i have read around and apparently windows is screwing with my Linux. Is there a way around this crap without uninstalling windows? P.S. I have used ndisgtk.
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?