it is a 2.5” 40 GB EXT.HDD, with USB, it is used on a XP windows. I can ear it spinning but the computer won’t read it. I HAVE changed the USB enclosure, but no luck. It seems to be a problem of the hardrive itself. What can I do? and how much will it cost?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?