Hello, I’ve been playing around with Ubuntu for a bit from the live cd and want to dual boot it with XP. If I use the guided option on the installer it says there’s not enough space for a partition or something. If I go into manual it says there’s 8MB free space and the rest (39999MB) is ‘unknown’. I know there is at least 25 GB free space on the hard drive. Any ideas for how to solve this? (Ubuntu version is Hardy Heron). Thanks
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?