Basicaly my question is if I boot Linux from a live cd (Ubuntu) could I download a file from bittorent onto my hardrive so i could access it from windows. If so tell me how. My laptop can’t use ethernet so I have to boot linux from a cd to use the internet. Please help. But if you could find me a drive so I could use ethernet connections that would be good too.
oh sorry I forgot to write model.lol. i have a dell 600m. Believe me I’ve tried but im not good when it come to downloading drivers.
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?