I have been thinking on my next round of computers when all my HDs die this time I may just run live CDs. on all my boxes. I am running linux mint now with no problems but got to thinking how much more secure it would be done like this I can download to a flash drive when needed. it would save me the expense of new HDs has anyone given any thought to such a thing mine are all home use net browsing and such. I imagine security would be better this way also. any thoughts pros cons anything I may not be thinking about thanks guys
probly DSL, linux mint and knoppix 3.3 are the OSs I am thinking on using for this purpose
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?