okay i have puppy 2.14 and i have a pcmia (note boot card) that has 2 usb ports on it. the only way i can get it to work s if i use the live cd and type in at the boot options:
and then it works yay!
but how can i use the same option when booting from the hdd?
i fooling with grub but what do i put and where on the menu.lst? or the cardmngr?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?