I’m trying to install Linux Ubuntu on my computer (which is an Acer Aspire 5040) but everytime I try to set the boot priority when I start my computer up, it turns itself off and I have to plug my external hard drive in for it to boot Windows XP
Last time I tried it, it came up with a message saying “there is not enough virtual memory.” Or something like that and I’m not actually too sure what that means to be honest lol.
I’m trying to boot Linux from a live CD but.. Y’know, it’s not working.
I have 512mb of RAM so I don’t think it’s that..
But thanks anyway
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?