I have windows, and it is broken. it tells me i have to put the install disk back in and stuff like that, and i would rather just move onto ubuntu. the problem is, i want to keep all my old files, wich i can still access through the ubuntu live cd feature. oncei install ubuntu, i will not be able to however. is there a way i can install it through live cd without using there installers? like just copying nad pasting the live cd files or something?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.