I got a power spec computer from Micro Center. I didnt know it had the Linux system on it. I only have dial up, so it provides the current internet providers. I have a juno account. I cant access the internet from my computer, one message says no “carrier” although I did the internet set up correct. ALso, since this isnt windows, I cant put a CD in and it downloads, the browser comes up all the time but since I’m not on the internet I cant do anything. Can someone help?
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?