Here is what happened. I found out about this thing called wubi so I installed it and it worked good. I installed beryl. I was having problems with screen resolution and frequency. So I edited the some file. Then I restarted my pc and when I select either Windows or Wubi the system stops working and restarts.I do not care about ubuntu. If I can not find a solution I will run a Linux Live CD, copy all my files tomy web server and MegaUpload. Then I will do system recovery. Is this the best solution. If there is a way to fix this please let me know. By the way I cannot boot windows in safe mode or any other mode. I would Really appreciate some help.
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?