I want to know which distro of Linux I should load on it. I have tried openSUSE live CD, Ubuntu 7.10 live CD, Fedora Core live cd, and the Ubuntu 6.04 Dapper Drake LTS live CD which is the only one that worked. The ubuntu server 7.10 froze at 21 percent twice with 2 different downloads and cd’s, and so did the Ubuntu 7.10 alternate. I am currently trying the opensuse non live cd. I just want to use it as a file server and to browse the web and stuff like that. It has 2 933mhz prosessors, and 1 gb of memory. Thanks in advance!
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.