I’ve tried running Linux Ubuntu OS to my system in which windows XP has already been installed. I’ve used the live CD for Ubuntu which means that the Ubuntu was running without being installed in my PC. There was an option during start-up which prompts what OS I should use, whether the currently installed windows or the Ubuntu. The option always prompt or shows even if I havent put the Ubuntu CD. I want to remove this prompt message so I can start windows directly, with no hassle. How will I do that?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.