Hi everyone. I have a C drive which I partitioned in Windows to show up as two hard drives. It shows up as C and F. I am using the Puppy Live cd right now and how can I install Puppy to the hard drive so that when I want to use Puppy I don’t have to use the cd? I have tried installing to the hard drive but the boot loader never loads when installed. I don’t even know if I installed a boot loader and I don’t know how. Please help me.
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?